"BEAUTIFULLY RELAXED WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY"
There are many ways a photographer will approach photographing a couples' wedding. From the traditional formal approach, to the super 'creative' with tons of flash approach, and many in between. Indigo and Violet Photography is built upon the principle of "Beautifully Relaxed Wedding Photography". I offer couples like you an alternative to the more invasive styles of photographing a wedding.
With a blend of documentary photography, lifestyle photography, and beautiful portraits, my couples like that I am not an 'in your face' kind of person and I won't be dominating your wedding day. Instead I provide a relaxed approach which allows you to properly enjoy your wedding day and results in beautifully meaningful images taken by a friendly and non-invasive photographer.
WHAT IS RELAXED WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY?
Choosing a relaxed style of wedding photography like Indigo and Violet, is about you both as a couple, and how you want your photographer to capture your day. My style and approach can be found somewhere between ‘documentary style’ wedding photography and ‘here to make you and your day look absolutely incredible’ wedding photography!
By booking Indigo and Violet Wedding Photography, you are choosing to have a photographer that:
- Wants your wedding day to unfold naturally, without tons of instructions from me.
- Wants for you to have an amazing time with your friends, because that’s where all the great natural photographs happen.
- Blends in with your relaxed low key plans for your day, and is friendly and welcoming with all your guests.
- Helps everyone to feel comfortable and relaxed even with my camera being there photographing them.
- Ensures we have time to get some beautiful portraits of the two of you, without taking you away from your guests for too long.
- Knows how to help couples feel relaxed while creating natural looking happy portraits.
- Is prepared and professional and goes with the flow, reacting to all situations that might crop up.
- Loves the natural joyful faces over the serious or posed faces.
- Completely gets that your ideal wedding day isn’t a stiff and formal affair, but a fun happy day full of belly laughs and happy tears, and grass stains on your dress!
That’s what Relaxed Wedding Photography means to me. – What about you? Is this what you are looking for too? If so, then I’d love for you to Get In Touch so we can have a chat and see if your wedding date is available in my diary!
HOW DO I ENSURE YOU HAVE A RELAXED EXPERIENCE?
BEAUTIFULLY RELAXED WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
If you like my fun, natural & relaxed approach to photographing your wedding day. I’m talking unposed loveliness brimming with life, real joyous moments caught on camera, beautiful portraits of the both of you that you will want to hang on your wall, and so much more. Then take a look at my Indigo and Violet Wedding Photography Guide HERE and then Get in Contact with me HERE to check if I have your date available! – Jenny xx